Thanks for stopping by our Lakewood Student Camps volunteer page!
If you're here to complete a reference, please click the link to the right. We appreciate your help!
Click here for a printable version of the reference form.
If you're here to complete a volunteer application, please continue below.
// STUDENT CAMP VOLUNTEERS
Our summer camps require a large team of volunteer staff who are willing to invest a week in the lives of students! We need volunteers who are willing to step out of their comfort zones, sacrifice a week of their time and pour into the lives of youth and children.
I have no doubt you will be blessed as you give your time and energy to serve, mentor and encourage our amazing students. Nothing is greater than investing your life in the next generation as we position them to experience God!
In order to provide the safest possible environment for our children and youth, the following application is to be completed by all applicants for any position involving supervision or custody of minors.
Once we receive all parts of your application (including references), we will respond. If a volunteer from any church shows up at camp without prior approval from NDYM, they will not be allowed to be at the camp.
// PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• PART 1 of this application may be completed online! (see below)
• PART 2 must be either snail mailed or faxed to our office. (Part 2 is a background check for adult volunteers or a parental release for junior volunteers.)
• PARTS 3 & 4 (references) can be either completed online (see the "reference form" square above) by your references OR they must be snail mailed/faxed/emailed to NDYM. (To complete them online, you can email them the link to this page.)
• Note that whether you apply online or by mail, your application is not considered complete until we receive PARTS 2, 3 & 4.
• North Dakota Assemblies of God credentialed ministers (and spouses) need only complete PART 1 of this application. That may be done online or snail mailed. (If an updated background check is required, we will contact you for that form.)
All portions of the application must be mailed, emailed, or faxed by June 19 to:
Snail Mail: NDYM Camp – 222 Woodland Avenue – Devils Lake, ND 58301